A two alarm fire caused residents of an apartment building to evacuate their homes on October 8.
The fire was started by french fry grease and occurred at 682 Warden Avenue in Toronto around 1:30 a.m.
Any individuals in the Greater Toronto Area whose homes have been damaged by fire should look into cheap storage in the area to help get through the hassles associated with the damage. Storage facilities are able to keep valuables, including important documents, safe from unexpected harm. Any individuals involved in a home move should also consider storage in order to save on high costs associated with moving.
Firefighters were able to manage the high-rise first rather quickly. Emergency Medical Services treated four people from the fire, including two who were trapped inside an apartment, for smoke inhalation injuries.
Self storage can be a smart way to hang on to valuable items without taking up room in a house or apartment. For Toronto storage solutions, there's no better than Jiffy Self Storage. Those interested in self storage should check out the affordable rates on Jiffy's website, where they can also enter to win a free iPad 3.