31 Jan 2013

Blaze strikes Ontario building

After a blaze struck a building in North Ontario, a fire marshal is investigating the situation. According to the Toronto Star, the building that burned down in the fire is the renowned bagel restaurant Haymishe Bagel Shop. After the fire alarm went off several times, the flames spread to the first floor, which was hard to stop.

Hopefully the owners of the shop didn’t have all of their important documents in the burned building. For store owners who are looking to keep their files extra safe, purchasing a Toronto storage space to store their documents might be a good idea.

Since the facility burned down out of nowhere, the blaze is being investigated. Sixty-four-year-old Motti Sorek told the source the situation is going to be extremely hard to deal with. Not only was he the owner, but the shop was an iconic part of the community’s history.

“I’m speechless, I left home thinking it’s just a normal day . . . but I was wrong,” he said.

Jiffy offers businesses plenty of options for Toronto storage, whether one needs to store filing cabinets or office supplies. What’s more, the company is currently holding a contest for a new iPad 3, which is a device that just about every business person could use to help improve productivity.

Be Sociable, Share!
Comment

Related Articles [2]

Where Should You Store Fire Extinguishers

February 13th, 2017
Having a fire extinguisher in your home, on your boat, at the office, really anywhere fire puts human life in jeopardy can mean the difference between catastrophe averted, or...

Fire breaks out in Toronto high rise

November 7th, 2012
A two-alarm fire broke out in a Regent Park high rise in Toronto on November 5, trapping residents on the sixth floor, the Toronto Star reported. A mattress lit on fire and...

Leave a Comment






Recent Posts

Blog Categories

Archives

Subscribe to RSS Feeds
Essential SSL